55, The Hierarchy of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles for State and Local Governments * Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards 34, The Hierarchy of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Including the Application of Standards Issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board Therefore, the ASB has withdrawn SAS No.
What does SFFAS stand for?
SFFAS stands for Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFFAS
- Swiss Fire Fighters Association
- Sydney Food Fairness Alliance (Australia)
- Systems for Financial Accounting, Inc.
- Solid Foundation for Abandoned Children, Inc. (Monrovia, Liberia)
- South Florida Foot & Ankle Centers
- Sports Facilities Funding Assistance Committee
- Statements of Federal Financial Accounting Concepts
- San Francisco Fine Arts Museums
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Association of New Zealand (Johnsonville, Wellington, New Zealand)
- San Francisco Fall Antiques Show
- Superfund Financial Assessment System (EPA)
- San Francisco Food Bank (California)
- Small Form-Factor Board (image processing; US DoD)
- South Florida Free Beaches
- South Florida F-Body Association
- South Florida F-Body Club
- San Francisco Free Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Slow Flat Fading Channel
- South Fork Forest Camp (Tillamook, OR)
- South Fremantle Football Club (Western Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SUMMARY This standard requires full implementation of the inter-entity cost provision in Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards (SFFAS) 4, Managerial Cost Accounting Standards and Concepts.
Prior to 2003, GPP & E did not include military equipment (aircraft, ships, satellites, tanks, for example); however, on May 8, 2003, the FASAB adopted Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards 23, which classified all military equipment as personal property.
FASAB issues Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards (SFFAS) no.
In November the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board released an exposure draft, Elimination of Disclosures Related to Tax Revenue Transactions by the Internal Revenue Service, Customs, and Others, Amending Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards No.
The intention of Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards no.
Statement of Federal Financial Accounting Standards No.
SFFAS = statement of federal financial accounting standards.