In fact, all the line items in the statement of cash flow, except net income and depreciation/amortization, are caused by changes in the balance sheet assets and liabilities.
What does SOCF stand for?
SOCF stands for Statement of Cash Flow
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOCF
We have 7 other meanings of SOCF in our Acronym Attic
- Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies
- Softcopy Exploitation Tool
- Special Operations Command, Europe
- Special Operations Capabilities Evaluation
- Southern Ocean Cloud Experiment
- Special Operations Capable Exercise
- Special Operations Certification Exercise
- South Ockendon Community Forum (UK)
- Southern Ohio Correctional Facility (Lucasville, OH)
- Southern Ontario Cat Fanciers (Ontario, Canada)
- Stop on Consecutive Filemarks
- Strengthening of Core Functions of DGMS (India)
- Army South Commanding General
- Symposium on Computational Geometry
- Swaziland Olympic and Commonwealth Games Association (Mbabane, Swaziland)
- Societe Generale (French bank)
- Saving Our Chinese Heritage (Singapore)
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Student Organization Center at Hilles (Harvard Universty; Cambridge, MA)
- Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next we continue with the rest of the statement of comprehensive income, calculating the cash and putting it into the statement of cash flows as follows.
announced today that, subsequent to the issuance of its consolidated financial statements for the nine months ended September 30, 2004, the company discovered errors in the support schedules used for the preparation of the Consolidated Condensed Statement of Cash Flows that resulted in the misclassification of several cash flow items.
It's prepared in a prescribed format, including a balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash flows and a statement of retained earnings.
Purchases and sales of investments are included as operating activities in the statement of cash flow.
Statement of Cash Flows Indirect Method The following question related to the Statement of Cash Flows was part of a recent examination for public accountants.
The consolidated statement of cash flows for the nine months ended September 30, 2006 contained a mathematical error, resulting in inaccurate net cash provided by operating activities and accordingly, in the net increase in, and end of period, cash and cash equivalents.
At the same time, management also became aware of an accounting misclassification of Cash from Cancellation (Issuance) of Letters of Credit that was presented as Financing Activities rather than Investing Activities included in the Statement of Cash Flows for the fiscal years ended February 29, 2004, February 28, 2003 and 2002.