For example, here's a few methods that you might find in a stateful session bean's remote interface: public User create(String username); public Address getaddress(); public List getaccountso; public boolean deleteAccount(Account account); The thinking is that you need to make this a stateful session bean so that you can pass in the usernaine only one time (in the create () method).
What does SFSB stand for?
SFSB stands for Stateful Session Bean (Java)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SFSB
We have 8 other meanings of SFSB in our Acronym Attic
- San Francisco Speakers Bureau (San Francisco, CA)
- Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Set Front Side Bus
- Shared File Synchronization Block
- Simple Financial Site Builder (software)
- Siphon Feed Sandblaster (construction machinery)
- Sleep Focus, Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Solutions for Small Business (webcast)
- Standard Foxhound Stud Book (C&H Publishing, Inc.)
- State Forensic Science Bureau (Latvia)
- Strategic Finance for Smaller Businesses (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Strojarski Fakultet Slavonski Brod
- San Francisco Symphony Chorus (California)
- Scottish Fire Services College (training center; UK)
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center (est. 1985; Sioux Falls, SD)
- Southeast Fisheries Science Center
- Southwick Family Support Coalition (Massachusetts)
- Subotnick Financial Services Center (Baruch College; New York, NY)
- South Florida Softball Cricket Association
- South Fremont Senior Citizens Center (St. Anthony, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stateful Session Bean (SFSB) Replication, which allows objects to be replicated to all servers.
Access is through stateless or stateful session beans using either bean-managed (BMT) or container-managed (CMT) transactions.