We envisioned total restorative care this way: All state-tested nursing assistants (STNAs) would be trained in restorative care.
What does STNA stand for?
STNA stands for State-Tested Nursing Assistant
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STNA
We have 11 other meanings of STNA in our Acronym Attic
- System Track Number
- Systèmes de Télécommunications Numériques (French: Digital Telecommunications Systems)
- Super Twisted Nematic Liquid Crystal Display
- Subthalamic Nucleus Deep Brain Stimulation (Parkinson's disease)
- Scapa Tapes North America
- School Technology Needs Assessment
- Service Technique de la Navigation Aérienne (French: Air Traffic Services Authority)
- Small Town No Airport (band)
- Southern Tasmanian Netball Association (Australia)
- State Tested Nurses Aide
- Shania Twain North America Online Fan Club
- South Texas National Bank (Laredo, TX)
- Squash Team Norderstedt/Bramfeld (Germany)
- Security Teams Net Crew
- Short Term Non Continuing (employees)
- Some Things Never Change (Internet slang)
- Spinal Trigeminal Nucleus Caudalis
- Spinal Trigeminal Nucleus Complex
- Sunland-Tujunga Neighborhood Council (California)
- Statewide Telecommunications and Network Division (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was an increase in state-tested nursing assistant (STNA) and restorative aide job satisfaction.
Also, in conjunction with Good Samaritan Hospital's six-week State-Tested Nursing Assistant Program, Bayley Place provides a venue for students to receive hands-on training in resident care responsibilities.