The State of the VAR Market, conducted by Reality/CIS for VARBusiness magazine, interviewed 1006 value-added resellers and projects 20 percent of value-added resellers will enjoy increase sales in 2000 due to Internet-based services.
What does SOVM stand for?
SOVM stands for State of the VAR (Value-Added Reseller) Market
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Stabilized Optical Viewing Device
- Society of Vector Ecology
- Soft Output Viterbi Equalizer
- Soy Oil and Vitamin E (supplements)
- Sound Velocity
- Sound Velocity Profile
- Secret of Vulcan Fury (trademark Interplay; unreleased Star Trek video game)
- Saipan Ocean View Hotel (Northern Mariana Islands)
- Solar Variability and Irradiance Monitor
- Space Operational Vehicle Integrated System
- Soviet of Ministers (former USSR)
- State Of Vietnam Ribbon of Friendship
- Stop Oro Valley Outrageous Giveaways (Tucson, AZ)
- Samenwerkende Organisaties Vogel Onderzoek Nederland (Dutch birding group)
- Stichting Openbaar Voortgezet Onderwijs Noord (Dutch: Public Secondary Education Foundation North)
- Society of Vintage Racing Enthusiasts
- Samenwerkende Organisaties Voetbal Supporters (Dutch: Cooperating Organizations Soccer Supporters)
- Someone Very Special
- Scottish Open Volleyball Tournament (UK)
- System Operability Verification Test (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The six special issues that will publish in weeks without regular issues are: VAR Program Guide, April 19; Distribution 100, May 17; VARBusiness 500, June 14; Annual Peripherals Excellence Awards, September 20; Annual Report Card, October 18; and State of the VAR Market, December 13.
According to trade publication, VARBusiness, 53% of all VARs surveyed for the annual State of the VAR Market issue reported revenue growth in 1997 deriving from Internet services.