The Post SoPA Stakeholder briefing session follows the Premier delivery of the state of the province address in the provincial legislature on Friday last week and forms part of the standing annual corporate events calendar of the provincial government.
What does SOPA stand for?
SOPA stands for State of the Province Address (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SOPA
We have 33 other meanings of SOPA in our Acronym Attic
- Security of Payment Act (Australia)
- Selanik Ozel Pedagoji Akademisi
- Senior Officer Present Afloat (US Navy; US DoD)
- Socialist Party of Azania (South Africa)
- Society of Professional Archeologists
- South of Pandosy Street (area in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada)
- Southern Oregon Photographic Association (Medford, OR)
- Space-Only Power Allocation
- Standard Operating Procedure Amplified (aviation)
- State of Play Academy (legal technology community)
- Stop Online Piracy Act
- Student Oral Proficiency Assessment
- Studio of Performing Arts (Arroyo Grande, CA)
- Supporters of Performing Arts
- Supporters of the Performing Arts, Inc. (Estes Park, CO, USA)
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority (Australia)
- Synchronous-Orbit Particle Analyzer
- Southern Ohio Performing Arts Association (Portsmouth, OH)
- Pacific Islands Applied Geoscience Commission
- Scripps Orbit and Permanent Array Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Watson added that there was no consultation with First Nations before the government made this announcement or even before it was mentioned in Premier Brad Wall's state of the province address the week before.
In his State of the Province address he painted a picture of a paperless information system that would ensure speedy access to health care in all communities, especially for chronically ill patients.