STATE OF THE ART IMAGING SYSTEM * GE Discovery ST 16 slice PET/CT.
What does STOTA stand for?
STOTA stands for State of the Art
This definition appears rarely
- Software Technology Operating Solutions (New York)
- Spacecraft Test and Operations System
- Standard Tender of Service (US General Services Administration)
- Star Trek Original Series
- Store String
- Scientific, Technical and Operational Support Information (US DoD)
- Shore Targeting Operational Support System
- Short Term Oxygen Therapy
- Specific Target Organ Toxicity
- Symposium on Teaching Object Technology
- Seven Tools Of The Bandit (trademark of Konami; Yu-Gi-Oh! trading card)
- Store Unique
- Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University (state university; Thailand)
- Super Tractor Oil Universal
- Saint Thomas of Villanova
- Short Take Off and Vertical Landing
- Small, Task-Oriented Vehicle
- Standortverwaltung (German)
- Sustainable Tourism on Vashon (Vashon Island, WA)
- Short Take-Off/Vertical Landing (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through this new web site, consumers will be able to place orders for state of the art high tech LCD High Definition Digital Televisions (HDTV) direct from the American manufacturer, Advanced Powerline Technologies, Inc.
The theatres will anchor each of the four shopping center's ThEATery(SM) projects, a "best of the best" environment that will combine fine dining, interactive retail, and state of the art entertainment and ultimately serve as the hub of its community.
Our mission is to bring state of the art in telecommunications and Internet access to small and mid-sized business owners," said Earl Sullivan, Executive Vice President and General Manager of North American Telecom.
Tenants opting for Shared's service package frequently do so for ease of use, economies of scale, and access to state of the art services and systems.
STATE OF THE ART ANNOUNCES NEW VERTICAL MARKET ACCOUNTING MODULE: 'POINT OF SALE' FOR RETAIL TRADE 'Master Developers Products & Services Directory' Listing Over 200 Additional Vertical Market Applications Now Shipping IRVINE, Calif.
State Of The Art stock is traded on the NASDAQ National Market System under the symbol of SOTA.
STATE OF THE ART stock is traded on the NASDAQ National Market System under the symbol of SOTA.