[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] For several years now, the non-rechargeable, lithium battery, BA-5390A/U, NSN 6135-01-517-6060, and the non-rechargeable, BA-5590A/U, NSN 6135-01-523-3037, with state of charge indicators (SOCIs), have been powering a whole lot of commo equipment.
What does SOCI stand for?
SOCI stands for State of Charge Indicator (battery)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SOCI
We have 6 other meanings of SOCI in our Acronym Attic
- Sociedad Chilena de Física (Spanish)
- South China Force (US Navy)
- Sisters of Charity Health System, Inc.
- South Oak Cliff High School (Dallas, TX)
- Southern Ontario Chapter of the Hymn Society (Canada)
- Social, Humanitarian and Cultural
- Servizio Orientamento Cooperazione Internazionale
- Shire of Christmas Island (est. 1992; Christmas Island, Australia)
- Society of Chemical Industry (also seen as SCI; UK)
- Species of Conservation Interest (fishing logbook)
- Store-Operated Calcium Influx
- System of Care Initiative (Department of Human Services; Allegheny County; Pennsylvania)
- Society of Collective Interests Orientation (Pakistan)
- Spanish Speaking Organization for Community Integrity and Opportunity (est. 1968; Utah)
- Sustained Observations of Climate in the Indian Ocean
- Scene of Crime Information System (UK)
- School of Computer and Information Sciences (India)
- Society of Computing & Information Science
- Summer of Code In Space (European Space Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BA 5590A/U batteries feature innovative state of charge indicator (SOCI) VALDESE, N.
Included are: Batteries with integrated BMS (Battery Management System), Communication Cables, CAN Current Sensor, State of Charge Indicator, and all mechanical hardware for battery hold down.