Presently, he works for the State and Local Anti-Terrorism Training (SLATT) project.
What does SLATT stand for?
SLATT stands for State and Local Anti-Terrorism Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- System Level Automation Tool for Engineers (EDS)
- Sandia, Los Alamos, Air Force Weapons Lab Technical Exchange Committee
- Search, Links, Authoring, Tags, Extensions, Signals (Enterprise 2.0)
- So Long And Thanks For All The Fish (Douglas Adams)
- So Long and Thanks for All the Shoes (NOFX album)
- State-Legislated Actions on Tobacco Issues (American Lung Association)
- Sprint Link Asynchronous Transfer Mode
- Statewide Landcover and Trees Study (Queensland, Australia)
- Strike Leader Attack Training Syllabus (Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center)
- Subscriber Line Automated Test System
- Stichting Literaire Activiteiten Utrecht (Dutch: Utrecht Literary Activities Foundation)
- Surplus Line Association of Utah (non-profit insurance brokers; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Sierra Leone Association of University Women (Rockville, MD)
- School Library Association of Victoria
- Sex, Lies and Videotape
- Subject Level Adjusted Variable (biostatistics)
- Simple Lethality and Vulnerability Simulator
- Sri Lanka Association for Voluntary Surgical Contraception and Family Health
- School of Land-Air Warfare (est. 1959)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the DOJ's very dangerous post-OKC bombing efforts was the State and Local Anti-Terrorism Training (SLATT) Program, a vehicle aimed at re-programming local police to view conservatives as incipient terrorists.
The State and Local Anti-Terrorism Training (SLATT) program will be coordinated by the Northeast Counterdrug Training Center (NCTC) of the Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs.