The regulatory framework and the self-implementing federal sewage sludge regulations already are administered by the State Water Resources Control Board, through the nine Regional Water Quality Control Boards, and the California Integrated Waste Management Board; the Cal/EPA organizations with the bulk of authority over sewage sludge.
What does SWRCB stand for?
SWRCB stands for State Water Resources Control Board
This definition appears very frequently
- Syrup-Sweetened Wheat-Rye Bread (food product)
- South Western River Basin District (Ireland)
- Saskatchewan Waste Reduction Council (Canada)
- Second Wind Running Club (Illinois)
- Sleep/Wake Research Centre (New Zealand)
- South West Reference Corner (geography)
- South Western Road Club (cycling club; London, UK)
- Star Wars: Republic Commando (game)
- Steering Wheel Remote Control (automotive electronics)
- Soil and Water Resources Conservation Act of 1977
- Shoreham Wading River Central School District
- Single Wire Return Device
- Social Work Research Development
- Software Requirements Document
- Solid Waste and Recycling Department (various locations)
- Solomon West Ridgeway Dias Bandaranaike (former prime minister; Sri Lanka)
- Still Waters Run Deep
- South West Regional Development Agency (UK)
- South West Rocks Dive Centre (Australia)
- Southwest Washington Regional Data Center (Vancouver, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Sacramento, the Keynote speaker will be Christopher Glasson, Global Water Intelligence with Fran Spivy-Weber, Board, Vice-Chair, State Water Resources Control Board and Hasan Abdullah, East Bay Municipal Utility District on panels.
Boeing had asked the State Water Resources Control Board to overturn key parts of a Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Control Board decision that imposed strict new standards for pollution control on the site.
This report addresses permit level questions and comments of regulatory agency staff members of the RWQCB, State Water Resources Control Board, California Integrated Waste Management Board, Riverside County Department of Environmental Health, Riverside County Department of Waste Management and California Department of Water Resources.
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) and the State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) approved funding of seven proposals under the Proposition 50 Integrated Regional Water Management (IRWM) Implementation Grant Program.
Earlier this year, the state Water Resources Control Board agreed to temporarily freeze the pollution limits until a hearing next year to determine whether the lab's water permit is too strict.
The Department of Water Resources (DWR) and the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) have scheduled a November 16, 2006, public meeting to present preliminary funding recommendations for the Proposition 50, Chapter 8 Integrated Regional Water Management (IRWM), Implementation Grant Program and receive public comments on the proposed funding recommendations.
But the State Water Resources Control Board in Sacramento was not swayed and voted 3-1 to deny the temporary protection for Boeing.