The fee schedule has three components including a monitoring fee, an administrative fee, and a fee for the State Water Quality Control Board.
What does SWQCB stand for?
SWQCB stands for State Water Quality Control Board (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Smoking and Women Questionnaire
- South West Queensland (Australia)
- Star Wars Quake (video game)
- Sumbawa Island, Indonesia - Brang Bidji (Airport Code)
- Surface Water Quality
- Swieqi (postal locality, Malta)
- Software Quality Assurance
- Surface Water Quality Assessment (various locations)
- State Water Quality Advisory Committee (Maryland)
- Surface Water Quality Bureau
- Surface Water Quality Division (Michigan Department of Environmental Quality)
- Strategic Water Quality Initiatives Fund
- Semantic Web Query Language
- Soft Wheat Quality Laboratory (Wooster, OH; US Department of Agriculture)
- Software Quality Lab (Austria)
- Spreadsheet Water Quality Model (Alabama Department of Environmental Management)
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring
- Storm Water Quality Management Plan
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring Program
- Statutory Water Quality Objective
Samples in periodicals archive:
They remove graffiti and trash, provide first aid, work with the Department of Fish and Game assisting with electro-fishing, collect water samples and do water quality monitoring for the State Water Quality Control Board.
However, increasing evidence of harmful impacts to natural and cultural resources by the non-native cattle, elk, and deer, as well as mounting public concern and a mandate from the California State Water Quality Control Board to improve water quality, convinced the park to develop a comprehensive management plan for Santa Rosa Island.
State Water Quality Control Board officials nixed one consultant's plan to pump the contaminated water into the Santa Clara River, a method that state officials said would only taint a new area.
Coast Guard, State Water Quality Control Board, and California Department of Fish and Game's Office of Oil Spill Prevention and Response, all as required by law -- contacting emergency response teams, environmental cleanup firms, and environmental organizations.
3 million fine imposed by the California State Water Quality Control Board.
8, but the City Council might hold a special meeting as early as Friday to discuss whether to contest the fine levied by the Los Angeles region of the State Water Quality Control Board.
The first woman member of the Ventura County Planning Commission, Bard also served as chairwoman of the State Water Quality Control Board under Gov.