To commence the evaluation, State Park Rangers at Hollister Hills State Vehicular Recreation Area took possession of the new Quantya "Strada" on August 8th, said John Vallett, Chief Ranger, ".
What does SVRA stand for?
SVRA stands for State Vehicular Recreation Area
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SVRA
We have 1 other meaning of SVRA in our Acronym Attic
- Swiss Village Resort (Vietnam)
- Synthesized Vehicular Repeater (Pyramid Communications)
- System Validation Review
- System Verification Review
- Systemic Vascular Resistance (cardiology)
- System V Release 3
- System V Release 4
- Snowmass Village Resort Association (Snowmass Village, CO)
- Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (Decatur, GA)
- Star Valley Ranch Association (Wyoming)
- State Vocational Rehabilitation Agency (US Social Security Administration)
- Sudan Vision and Rehabilitation Association (est. 1993; Finland)
- Sonoma Valley Redevelopment Advisory Committee
- Satellite Viewing Rights Coalition
- School Violence Resource Center
- Shenandoah Valley Reading Council (Bridgewater, VA)
- Software Verification Research Centre (Australia)
- Statewide Vision Resource Centre (Victoria, Australia)
- Student Voices Resource Center (NetDay)
- Sir Vivian Richards Cricket Ground (Antigua)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forest recreation areas near the fire are closed, including Pyramid Lake, the eastern half of the Sespe Wilderness and the Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area.
I've seen Cherokees airborne in the wilderness of the Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area in California so they really do build 'em strong, but as with a car it's worth getting an independent inspection by a qualified engineer before investing your hard earned loot.
The only local areas where off-highway riding is legal are the Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area above Castaic, Angeles National Forest's Rowher Flats area off Sierra Highway and portions of Drinkwater Flats in Bouquet Canyon.
``We had light snowflakes, hard snowflakes, and then it's clear again,'' said Michelle Malone, a staff member at the Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area south of Gorman.
``We had light snowflakes, hard snowflakes, and then it's clear again,'' said Michelle Malone, a staffer at the Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area south of Gorman.
Domingo Fernandes, who runs a local 54-room motel, said guests usually consist of the stranded - either from vehicle breakdown or snow - though the spring wildflower bloom and the Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area draw good crowds.
Four-wheel drivers: A chance for sport utility vehicle and four-wheel car owners to learn how to negotiate off-road driving will be offered Saturday at the Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area, located in the Gorman area.