The optimal Kalman filter application allows the problem of state vector recovery from noisy measurements Y(t) to be solved in real time, providing an estimation of minimum mean square error of the state variables [x.
What does SV stand for?
SV stands for State Vector (physics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SV
We have 61 other meanings of SV in our Acronym Attic
- Space Vehicle
- Spacer Vest
- Special Volunteer (various organizations)
- Speech Voltmeter
- Speed Value
- Spiritus Vini (Latin: alcoholic Spirit)
- Sport Veloce (Lamborghini model)
- Staff Vacancy (on overtime forms)
- Star Vipers (gaming club)
- Starting Vector
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) Two tunable coefficients for each state vector, with values ranging from 0 to 1, allow a clinician to further tailor the output signals while fitting the prosthetic limb.
Therefore, a terminal will be represented as homogenous Markov chain with the following matrix of transitional probabilities: [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (1) and initial state vector [P.
N]) that stands for a state vector of all N observations.
0] comprises all possible values of the beginning state vector [x.
Let [psi] be a state vector such that [psi] = 1/[square root of (2)] ([[psi].
In this theory, observable photons or particles are created from the mutual collapse of "retarded" State Vector (SV) "Offer" Waves (OW) that propagate forward in time and "advanced" (complex conjugate) SV "Confirmation" Waves (CW) that propagate backward in time.
The lengthy introduction from the editors (George Mason University) develops recursive Bayesian bounds for the state vector of a nonlinear stochastic dynamic system.