OFFICE OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE State University of New York at Cobleskill Break With Tradition THERE WAS JUST ONE PROBLEM WITH STATE University of New York at Cobleskill's otherwise successful plan to boost revenue by focusing on noncredit-bearing professional education programs and community-based programming.
What does SUoNaC stand for?
SUoNaC stands for State University of New York at Cobleskill (Cobleskill, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sewer Use Ordinance
- Small Unit Operations
- Southern Oregon University (Ashland, Oregon)
- Standard Upper Ontology
- Statement Under Oath
- Small Unit Operations: Situational Awareness System
- Small Unit Operations Situational Awareness System
- State University Organization of Administrative Faculty (Connecticut)
- Spanish Union of Churches
- Syracuse University Outing Club (New York)
- Suonenjoen (Finnish)
- Small Unit Operation Situations Awareness System
- Status Update-Oriented with Suppressing Notification Duration
- Southampton University Officer Training Corps (UK)
- Run Support (baseball; runs scored for a pitcher per 9 innings)
- Senshu University Press (Senshu University; Tokyo, Japan)
- Service Use Profile
- Shared Use Path (various locations)
- Shot Under Protest
- Single Unit Pack (automobile exportation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moran is currently a professor of business administration and accounting at the State University of New York at Cobleskill, where he has led several college and SUNY faculty senate committees and is past chair of the curriculum committee, director of the financial planning program and director of the Center for Collaborative Sustainability.
Huff and John Fergurson, a professor of anthropology at the State University of New York at Cobleskill, selected a smorgasbord of objects and images for the show, including excerpts from history books, posters, magazine ads, cigar-store Indians, team mascots, and movies, including Drums Along the Mohawk and Dances with Wolves.