Grant Collection at Mississippi State University Libraries, visit http://library.
What does SUL stand for?
SUL stands for State University Libraries
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUL
We have 24 other meanings of SUL in our Acronym Attic
- Secretariado Uruguayo de la Lana (Spanish)
- See You Later
- Self Unloader (bulk cargo vessel with own unloading system)
- Shimane University Library (Shimane, Japan)
- Simplified User Logistics
- Single User Login (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Situation Unit Leader (various organizations)
- Small Unit Leader
- Small Unit Logistics (USMC Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration)
- Software Usage List
- Stiff Upper Lip (band)
- Strategic Unit Leader
- Suggested Users List (social networks)
- Super Ultralight (backpacking)
- Syracuse University Library (New York)
- Semantics of Underrepresented Languages in the Americas (Conference)
- Soaring Union of Los Angeles (club; Los Angeles, CA)
- Sweaty Upper Lip Alert
- Stanford University Libraries and Academic Information Resources
- Small Unit Leadership Course (US Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Penn State University Libraries will host the world premiere of 217 Films' new documentary on Lynd Ward (1905-1985), the father of the American graphic novel and one of the most prolific book illustrators and printmakers in the history of American art, on Friday, April 20, 2:30 p.
Accordingly, this study seeks to provide empirical data on how record are managed in federal and state university libraries in south-south zone of Nigeria.
com)-- In celebration of the art and life of American printmaker and illustrator, Lynd Ward (1905-1985), 217 Films has given a gift to Penn State University Libraries to digitize selected Ward woodcuts and wood engravings.
Early that year, a proposal by Penn State University Libraries was accepted by Sony to enable the commencement of the Penn State Sony Reader Pilot utilising 100 Sony ereaders for English and library studies students (Behler 2009).
These worrisome problems persist due to the continued poor supervision of special collections (Okore, 1998; Onifade, 2006; and Asogwa, 2003), The problem of this study put as a question is: what supervisory styles have been adopted in managing special collections in federal and state university libraries in Nigeria?
Joining in the dedication were The Ohio State University Executive Vice President and Provost Joseph Alutto and The Ohio State University Libraries Director Carol Pitts Diedrichs.
After the demise of a university required 1-credit library skills course, the Wayne State University Libraries tried to target information literacy at courses meeting General Education requirements.