The process, referred to as an earnings crossmatch, entails merging quarterly earnings records reported to the state unemployment insurance agency with data routinely collected by the VR agency.
What does SUIA stand for?
SUIA stands for State Unemployment Insurance Agency (US DOL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SUIA
We have 1 other meaning of SUIA in our Acronym Attic
- State Unemployment Insurance (tax)
- State University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA)
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- String Unique Identifier
- Suisun-Fairfield (Amtrak station code; Suisun-Farield, CA)
- System Under Investigation (computing)
- System User Interface
- Systems Unlimited, Inc.
- School and University Internet Awards (Ireland; website design competition)
- Summer Undergraduate Internship in Astrobiology (US NASA)
- Syracuse University International Applicants (Syracuse, NY)
- Southampton University Industrial Archaeology Group
- Service Unit Identification Code (US DoD)
- Silpakorn University International College (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Sisters United in Christ (McClean, VA)
- Super Urban Intelligent Card
- Sapporo University Intercommunication Center (Japan)
- Set User ID
- Stanford University Identification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deductions from benefits shall be made for any such child support obligations, and the amount of such decution paid by the State unemployment insurance agency to the appropriate child support agnecy.