The Navy and Marine Corps participate each year in more than 425 regional, district and state science and engineering fairs in which high school students exhibit their projects.
What does SSEF stand for?
SSEF stands for State Science and Engineering Fair (various states)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SSEF
We have 2 other meanings of SSEF in our Acronym Attic
- Subcontractor Safety and Environmental Evaluation
- Summit on Software Engineering Education
- Swiss Society of Environmental Engineering (est. 1998)
- Students for Social, Economic and Environmental Justice
- Support for the Social Economy in the Eastern Region (UK)
- School of Slavonic and East European Studies (London, England)
- Savez Studenata Elektronskog Fakulteta (Serbian: Student Alliance of the Faculty of Electronics)
- Scuola Superiore Economia Finanze (Italian: School of Economics and Finance)
- Singapore Science and Engineering Fair
- Snowbasin Ski Education Foundation (Ogden, UT)
- Steel Structures Education Foundation (Canada)
- Shanghai Shipping Freight Exchange Company (Shanghai, China)
- S. S. Edmund Fitzgerald Online (website)
- Subic Special Economic and Free Port Zone
- Scarborough Special Events Group (North Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Scottish Solar Energy Group (UK)
- Similarly Situated Employee Group (business)
- Small Scale Embedded Generation (energy)
- Source Selection Evaluation Guide (US GAO)
- Southern Star Energy, Inc (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com About the Massachusetts State Science and Engineering Fair Now in its 60th year, the Massachusetts State Science and Engineering Fair's mission is to increase the awareness of, exposure to, and participation in inquiry-based learning through the development of science and engineering projects by middle school and high school students, and to showcase and celebrate their learning.
The 60th Annual Massachusetts State Science and Engineering Fair (MSSEF) concluded Saturday at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with 175 students receiving recognition and sharing more than $425,000 in scholarships, cash prizes, and patent & experiential awards.
9, 2004 More Than 1,000 Student Competitors from across the State Are Expected to Attend The ExxonMobil Foundation officially announced today their $50,000 contribution to the ExxonMobil Texas State Science and Engineering Fair (EMTSSEF) for the fourth consecutive year.