805 million financial package includes a $900,000 Consolidated Water Facilities Construction grant and a $905,000 Drinking Water State Revolving Fund loan, with $250,000 in principal forgiveness.
What does SRFL stand for?
SRFL stands for State Revolving Fund Loan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRFL
We have 2 other meanings of SRFL in our Acronym Attic
- Stack Robust Fine Granularity Scalability (video coding technique)
- Satyajit Ray Film Institute (Kolkata, India)
- Scheme Requests for Implementation
- Squash Rackets Federation of India
- Supplementary Request for Information
- Sue Ryder Foundation in Malawi
- Sunoco Ron Fellows Karting Championship
- Self-Realization Fellowship Lessons (Paramahansa Yogananda lectures)
- Simcoe Rural Fastball League (Canada)
- Standard Royalty Free License (intellectual property)
- Self Referential Five Letter Acronym
- Single Row Facility Layout Problem (computing)
- State Revolving Fund Loan Program
- Senior Flight Surgeon Badge
- Self-Reported Functional Measure
- Strengthening Refugee Families and Marriages (US DHHS)
- Strategic Research Fund for the Marine Environment (Australia)
- Serpent River First Nation (Canada)
- Southern Rockies Forest Network
- Santa Rosa Field Office (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any local government interested in the program should contact the State Revolving Fund Loan Program, L&C Tower, 8th Floor, 401 Church Street, Nashville, TN 37243.
WEBSTER - The Department of Environmental Protection has included two town sewer projects in its 2008 intended-use plan for $400 million in Clean Water State Revolving Fund loans.
These contracts mark the first time Insituform will work with Hallsdale-Powell, which will fund the projects with a state revolving fund loan secured through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
The second lien state revolving fund loan and the fourth lien commercial paper are not factored into the benchmark, but represent a nominal portion of total debt.
He has also served in various management positions within the agency, specializing in the development and implementation of the financial aspects of the TWDB's State Revolving Fund loan programs.
Preference will be given to projects involving cooperative partnerships and sponsors without a dedicated source of funds for repayment of Clean Water State Revolving Fund loans.
Rick Farrell, executive director of CIFA, says, "Separate grant programs not only complicate the funding process at the local level but often also serve to delay project initiation because the prospect of a grant diminishes the incentive to pursue other assistance such as a state revolving fund loan.