Three women constables from the State Reserve Police Force (SRPF) were allegedly molested by the rioters.
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for State Reserve Police
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- Spreading Resistance Profiling
- Spreading Resistance Profilometry
- Stacja Redukcyjno-Pomiarowa (Polish: Gas Pressure Reduction Station)
- Stack Resource Policy
- Standard Reference Point
- Standard Repair Procedure
- Standard Retail Price
- Standard Review Plan
- Stanford Research Park (California; est. 1951)
- State Registered Physiotherapist (UK)
- Statutory Redundancy Pay
- Stephen Randall Photography (UK)
- Stern Reference Point
- Stockpile Reliability Program (Assess reliability and service life of tactical missile stockpile)
- Strain Range Partitioning
- Strategic Re-Engineering Program (investment banking)
- Strategic Readiness Panel
- Strategic Reference Point
- Strategic Regional Plan (various organizations)
- Strategic Research Plan (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rapid Action Force (RAF) and State Reserve Police personnel are there and the situation is peaceful right now.
A force of around 20,000 Mumbai police, along with 15 companies of State Reserve Police and three companies of Rapid Action Force have been pressed into action for security duties," Mumbai Police Commissioner Satyapal Singh told IANS.
A battalion of the State Reserve Police, stationed on the site of the power plant, the local police and company security guards have all been implicated in these violations," Amnesty said in a report issued in July.
Additional companies of the State Reserve Police Force have been rushed as agitating farmers have blocked roads at various places in Kolhapur, Sangli and Satara districts.
The RAF will be in addition to the Karnataka State Reserve Police battalion," State Home Minister R Ashoka said according to The Times of India.
The State Reserve Police Force has been posted at different points across the city.
Personnel of the Central Reserve Police Force, Rapid Action Police Force and State Reserve Police Force have been deployed in sensitive towns of the state.