The program centers around three assessment tools: a state-level instrument for evaluating state public health systems, a local instrument for local systems and a governance instrument for local governing governing bodies such as local boards of health.
What does SPHS stand for?
SPHS stands for State Public Health System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPHS
We have 24 other meanings of SPHS in our Acronym Attic
- South Panola High School (Batesville, MS)
- South Park High School (USA)
- South Pasadena High School (California)
- South Point High School (various locations)
- South Putnam High School (Indiana)
- Spain Park High School (Hoover, Alabama)
- Sparrows Point High School (Baltimore, Maryland)
- St Paul's High School (Winnipeg, Canada)
- St Peter High School (Minnesota)
- St. Petersburg High School (Florida)
- Stockwell Park High School (London, England)
- Sun Prairie High School (Wisconsin)
- Suncoast Polytechnical High School (Florida)
- School of Public Health Student Association (University of Texas Health Science Center)
- School of Public Health and Social Sciences (Muhimbili University of Health and Allied Sciences; Tanzania)
- Service de Physique Théorique (French: Department of Theoretical Physics)
- Specific Heat
- Southern Public Health Unit Network (Australia)
- School of Public Health West (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Stolecznego Przedsiebiorstwa Handlu Wewnetrznego (Polish: Capital Enterprises of Internal Trade)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Millions of adults with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and major depression, depend primarily on state public health systems for treatment and support services.
The program centers around three assessment tools: a state-level instrument for evaluating state public health systems, a local instrument for local systems and a governance instrument for local governing bodies such as local boards of health.