O'Day, D-West Boylston, has received the endorsement of the State Police Association of Massachusetts for his bid to represent the 14th Worcester District for another two years.
What does SPAM stand for?
SPAM stands for State Police Association of Massachusetts
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SPAM
We have 59 other meanings of SPAM in our Acronym Attic
- Society for the Preservation of Amplitude Modulation
- Society for the Publication of American Music
- Society of Properties Artisan Managers
- Solar Powered Area Monitor
- Some Place Around Montana / Missouri / Massachusetts / Mississippi / Maine :-)
- Something Posing as Mail
- Space Planning and Management (University of Missouri - Columbia)
- Specially Prepared American Meat (folk etymology)
- Spectral Processing and Manipulation (Ocean Optics)
- Spiced Ham (Hormel canned pork developed in 1937)
- Stop Pornography and Abusive Marketing Act
- Strike Package and Associated Messages (tactical Tomahawk weapon control system)
- Student Peer Abstinence Movement (Montana)
- Stuff Posing as Meat
- Stupid, Pointless Annoying Message (folk etymology)
- Super Processed Artificial Meat
- Survey Processing and Management
- Systems Personnel Activity Meeting (Yale)
- Statistical Packet Assignment Multiple Access
- Southern Philippines Agri-Business and Marine and Aquatic School of Technology (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Vote No on Question One Committee has received endorsements from the State Police Association of Massachusetts, 32 police chiefs, and five county sheriffs from across the Commonwealth.
Other police and State trooper organizations, representing more than 12,000 members, include the Alaska Public Safety Employees Association, California Association of Highway Patrolmen, Connecticut State Police Union, Iowa State Police Officers' Council, Kansas Troopers Association, Maine State Troopers Association, State Police Association of Massachusetts, Michigan State Police Troopers Association, Minnesota State Patrol Troopers Association, the State Troopers Fraternal Association of New Jersey, Inc.
A spokesman for the State Police Association of Massachusetts, the troopers' union, declined to comment.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- In a new series of television ads that debut today, the State Police Association of Massachusetts voices its strong opposition to the November ballot initiative that would radically expand liquor sales in Massachusetts.
Binienda has been the recipient of numerous awards, including the 1990 Worcester County Bar Association Legislator of the Year, 1992 State Police Association of Massachusetts Legislator of the Year, 1998 Massachusetts Police Association Legislator of the Year and the Gun Owner's Action League Legislator of the Year Award.
Byline: Brian Lee WEBSTER - Dudley District Court issued arrest warrants yesterday for a man and woman who allegedly duped more than 40 people, nine of them elderly, out of thousands of dollars while pretending to collect money for the State Police Association of Massachusetts.
She was endorsed by several newspapers, as well as the Massachusetts Police Association, the Massachusetts Coalition of Police, the State Police Association of Massachusetts and the State Police Superior Officers Association.