Henneberry has served on advisory committees for the Department of Health and Human Services in the past-most recently as chairperson for the State Pharmaceutical Assistance Transition Commission.
What does SPATC stand for?
SPATC stands for State Pharmaceutical Assistance Transition Commission
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPATC
- Small Projects Assistance Team
- Software Process Action Team
- Speech Pronunciation Analysis Training
- Sports and Physical Aptitude Test
- Standards Process Analysis Team
- Society of Polish American Travel Agents (New York, NY)
- Speech and Data
- Swimming Pool & Allied Trades Association (UK)
- Sheffield Positive Action Training Consortium (UK)
- South Pacific Air Transport Council (various locations)
- Sandon Point Aboriginal Tent Embassy (est. 2000; Australia)
- Special Purpose Automatic Test Equipment (avionics)
- Speed Previously Advised Terminated Early (British Railways)
- Stress Pattern Analysis by Thermal Emission (Ometron's TSA system)
- Student Personnel Association for Teacher Education
- Space Telescope Reliability Model
- South Pacific Appropriate Technology Foundation (New Guinea)
- Secure Publishing of Applications for Terminal Server (Chemnitz, Germany)
- Senior Professional Administrative Training Scheme (UK)
- South Pacific Air Transportation Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 24 /PRNewswire/ -- The Regence Group announced today that David Clark, vice president for Pharmacy Services, has been appointed by Health and Human Services Secretary Tommy Thompson to the State Pharmaceutical Assistance Transition Commission (SPATC).