The Kigosi Project is a joint project comprising State Mining Corporation ( Stamico ) on behalf of The Government of The United Republic of Tanzania with 15% and the Company, where the Company also represents its underlying contracts with local Tanzanian companies.
What does STAMICO stand for?
STAMICO stands for State Mining Corporation (Tanzania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Seat to Address Mapping
- Secours à Tous les Animaux Malheureux (French)
- Shin Taiwan Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Short-Term Auditory Memory
- Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Higher Religious Certificate)
- Statutory Term Analysis Method
- Signal Transducing Adaptor Molecule 1
- Society for Theory and Application of Multicriteria Decision Analysis
- Directorate for Standards and Quality (Viet Nam)
- Stenting for Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Standoff Minefield Detection System
- MILSTRIP Status During Minimize Required
- Standard Army Management Information System
- Stampaggio Minuterie Metalliche (Italian: Pressing Bits and Pieces Metallic)
- Symposium on Trends in Applications of Mathematics to Mechanics (International Society for the Interaction of Mechanics and Mathematics; biennial)
- Systematic Teaching and Measuring Mathematics
- Standard Army Multi-Command Management Information System
- Stabilized Master Oscillator
- STAMIS (Standard Army Management Information System) Modernization
- Staatsmonopolistischer Kapitalismus
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Mining Act, 2010, the government will own the shares through its two institutions, the State Mining Corporation (Stamico) and the National Development Corporation (NDC).
Surprisingly, the state mining corporation quietly stalled the public auction within a month to get the leases in its favour.
Under the terms of the Option Agreement Barrick also gained the right to purchase a further 10% interest in the Itetemia concession, a major property in the project, from the State Mining Corporation of Tanzania.
It will be owned 75% by Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corporation, 15% by Stamico, the State Mining Corporation of Tanzania, and 10% by Beijing Songshanheli Mining Investment Co.
each with a 10% interest, and the Portuguese state mining corporation, EDM, with a 40% participating interest.
Tanzanian Royalty holds a 55% interest in the Buckreef Project with the State Mining Corporation of Tanzania (Stamico) holding the remainder.
In addition, the Company has negotiated a resource sharing joint venture for Kigosi with the State Mining Corporation (Stamico) of Tanzania that conforms with the government's policy of direct participation in minerals industry projects.