Partners in Care - The state Military Department has invited faith-based groups and individuals to a summit from 6 p.
What does SMD stand for?
SMD stands for State Military Department (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SMD
We have 256 other meanings of SMD in our Acronym Attic
- Speed Monitoring Display (transportation safety)
- Spring Mills Depot (model trains)
- Standard Macrobiotic Diet
- Standard Market Design (US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission)
- Standard Microcircuit Drawing
- Standard Military Drawings
- Standardized Manufacturing Drawing
- Stanford Microarray Database
- State MARS Director
- State Medicaid Director
- Stato Maggiore Della Difesa (Italian: General Staff of the Defense)
- Storage Module Device (interface standard for disk drives)
- Storage Module Drive
- Strain Measurement Devices Inc (Meriden, Connecticut and Chedburgh, England)
- Strategic Missile Defense (US DoD)
- Strategic Missile Division
- Streaming Media Decoder
- Structural Metal Decks (UK)
- Structures and Mechanics Division
- Studenten-Mission in Deutschland
Samples in periodicals archive:
The state Military Department says in a survey, 74 percent of members said they would extend their service in exchange for more help paying for education.
Frank Panepinto, construction supervisor for the Louisiana State Military Department, built the temporary quarters.
gov/ODVA or 503-373-2000, and the state Military Department, www.
Members of the military reserve are sworn members of the California State Military Department and support the California National Guard and play a vital role contributing to the state's homeland defense and war on terrorism.
Hubbert of the Washington State Military Department, 206-581-8481, or 206-581-8989/ CO: Washington National Guard ST: Washington IN: SU: IC-JH -- SE014 -- 5285 01/24/94 17:06 EST
The city put together a deal with the Oregon State Military Department to buy the building for $395,000 last year with a 10-year, no-interest loan.
Jimenez of the Washington State Military Department, 206-581-8481/ CO: Washington State Military Department ST: Washington IN: SU: SC -- SE008 -- 2589 03/27/92 19:26 EST