Warren State Hospital is one of six state mental health hospitals and serves 13 counties, including Erie, Crawford, Mercer and Warren.
What does SMHH stand for?
SMHH stands for State Mental Health Hospital (various states)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMHH
- Smålands Herpetologiska Förening (Swedish: Småland Herpetological Society; Småland, Sweden)
- Socorro Mental Health Foundation (Socorro, NM)
- Southern Music Hall of Fame
- South Madison Health and Family Center (Wisconsin)
- Sanders Morris Harris Group, Inc. (wealth management)
- Schistosoma Mansoni Egg-Induced Hepatic Granulomas
- State Mental Health Grant
- Stone Mountain Highland Games (Georgia)
- Sad Music for Happy Humans (band)
- South Mississippi HomeCare and Hospice (now Deaconess HomeCare; Mississippi)
- Southern Maine Health and Homecare Services (Southern Maine Medical Center)
- Southern Maryland Home Health Services, Inc.
- Saskatchewan Municipal Hail Insurance (Canada)
- School Mental Health Initiative (New Mexico)
- Screening for Mental Health, Inc. (Wellesley Hills, MA)
- Society-Managed Health Insurance
- Sveriges Meteorologiska och Hydrologiska Institut
- Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute
- Saskatchewan Municipal Hail Insurance Association
- Scratching My Head in Disbelief (text messaging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Funding for state mental health hospitals will increase slightly, from $779 million to $783 million.
As a result, hospitals dont pass along the same screening results when those patients are transferred to the state mental health hospital, meaning the states medical staff gets different kinds of information on different patients, depending on where they come from.
In the boom times of the last decade, Scott got a $9-an-hour job washing toilets and making beds in a state mental health hospital.
Deinstitutinalization" of state mental health hospitals and managed health care in community hospitals have reduced access to inpatient hospital care, resulting in fewer community hospital beds.
Survey of employment experiences of patients discharged from three state mental health hospitals during period 1951-1953.
In August 2004, the Family Service & Guidance Center (FSGC) opened a new Youth Development Center in response to a huge influx of clients that followed the closure of several other mental health facilities and a state mental health hospital in our community.
Since ASH assumed operation of the first fully privatized state mental health hospital two years ago, it has achieved remarkable results.