The following protected locations are included in the study area: Point Dume State Marine Reserve, Point Dume State Marine Conservation Area, Point Vicente Stare Marine Conservation Area No-Take, Abalone Cove Stare Marine Conservation Area, Cat Harbor State Marine Conservation Area, Santa Barbara Island State Marine Reserve, Bird Rock State Marine Conservation Area, Blue Cavern State Marine Conservation Area No-Take, Long Point State Marine Reserve, Arrow Point to Lion Head Point State Marine Conservation Area.
What does SMCA stand for?
SMCA stands for State Marine Conservation Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SMCA
We have 41 other meanings of SMCA in our Acronym Attic
- South Montgomery County Academy (Alabama)
- Southeast Michigan Chamber Alliance
- Southern Maryland Christian Academy
- Southwell Minster Choir Association (UK)
- Southwest Mississippi Cantonment Association
- Spool Motion Circular Absolute
- Sport Medicine Council of Alberta (Canada)
- Sport Medisch Centrum Amsterdam
- Springbrook Mountain Community Association (Australia)
- Standard Metropolitan Consolidated Area
- State Medicines Control Agency (Lithuania)
- State Museum of Contemporary Art (Greece)
- Stella Middle Charter Academy (Los Angeles, CA)
- Strategic Medicare Compliance and Administration
- Stress Management Counsellors Association
- Subject Matter Competency Assessment
- Suckling Mouse Cataract Agent
- Sugar Mountain Community Association (Sugar Mountain, NC)
- Sumas Mountain Conservation Association (Canada)
- Surface Mount Conductive Adhesive
Samples in periodicals archive:
The joint recommendation includes 11 state marine reserves, one state marine park and one state marine conservation area.
Adjacent State Marine Conservation Areas (SCMA) are incorporated to buffer and create a proper reserve network.