Arts Queensland and staff from the Culture Centre organisations Queensland Performing Arts Centre, State Library of Queensland, Queensland Art Gallery/Gallery of Modern Art and Queensland Museum - have been on alert over the weekend preparing for any need to move items to higher ground and to ensure the site is safe for visitors and staff alike.
What does SLQ stand for?
SLQ stands for State Library of Queensland (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLQ
We have 8 other meanings of SLQ in our Acronym Attic
- South Londonderry Protestant Volunteers (Northern Ireland, UK; documented Loyalist terrorist organization)
- Superior Left Pulmonary Vein (thoracic surgery)
- System Level Performance Verification (aircraft testing)
- Society of Linux Professionals Washington
- System-Level Practical Exercise
- School Life Questionnaire (various locations)
- Schultz-Larsen Questionnaire (dermatology)
- Silver Lining Questionnaire (illness assessment)
- St. Lambert (Amtrak station code; Quebec, Canada)
- Standing Liberty Quarter (United States Quarter Dollar Coin minted from 1916-1930)
- Stem Leadership Qualification (science education)
- Stochastic Linear Quadratic
- Stock Level Quantities
- Site Laboratory Quality Control
- Soils and Liner Quality Control Plan
- Sexual Life Quality Questionnaire
- San Lorenzo River (California)
- Satellite Laser Ranging
- Sauvons La Recherche (France)
- Scanning Raman Lidar
Samples in periodicals archive:
I look forward to meeting many of you at our 2012 conference, coming up at the State Library of Queensland next month.
The State Library of Queensland, Brisbane is working on the project using geospatial tagging to highlight Queensland's musical imagination.
Using the search example of 'Jack Evans Porpoise Pool' , Helen showed how this search retrieves official photographs from the Gold Coast City Council Library Service, the National Library, the National Archives of Australia and the State Library of Queensland.
Commissioned by The State Library of Queensland, Robson s A Secret History was part of an exhibition Sufferance, which commemorated 100 years of women's suffrage.
These rolls are on microfiche at National Archives of Australia (Brisbane Office) and the State Library of Queensland.
Norton Art Gallery, Shreveport, LA Auburn University, Auburn, AL State Library of Queensland, South Brisbane, QNSLD, Australia Maryland Interlibrary Consortium, Frederick, MD James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA National Library of Medicine, Washington, D.
The 2012 MyLanguage conference will be held in the first Australian National Year of Reading at the State Library of Queensland from 6-9 August.