A spokesperson for Lord Derby said: "We are pleased that the new home of these watercolours is the State Library of New South Wales - 'back where they belong', as the museum's chief executive said.
What does SLNSW stand for?
SLNSW stands for State Library of New South Wales (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- St. Louis Neighborhood Network (Epiphany United Church of Christ; St. Louis, MO)
- South Luangwa National Park (Zambia)
- Sri Lanka Nidahas Pakshaya (Sri Lankan political party)
- Spodoptera Litura Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- South Lough Neagh Regeneration Association (Northern Ireland, UK)
- South London Neighbourhood Resource Centre (London, ON, Canada)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Status (oncology)
- Sri Lanka Navy Ship
- Superior Laryngeal Nerve Stimulation (throat)
- Sierra Leone National Shipping Company (est. 1972)
- Soaring League of North Texas
- St. Lucia National Trust
- Sublingual Nitroglycerin
- Speed Limits New Zealand
- Salem, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Salon du Livre de l'Outaouais (French: Outaouais Book Fair; Canada)
- San Luis Obispo (California)
- Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscope (eye examination tool)
- Scholarships Liaison Officer
- School Liaison Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a sense, this book is an elaborate catalogue for the 2010 exhibition at the State Library of New South Wales under the same title as the book, curated by Dr Smith.
The first edition of Living learning libraries; standards and guidelines for NSW public libraries was published in 2008 by the State Library of New South Wales on behalf of the Library Council of New South Wales.
Louis County Library * State Library of New South Wales * Texas State University, San Marcos * The Catholic University of America * Ulaanbaatar Public Library * Viola Public Library * Von Briesen & Roper S.
4 million visits 2010 My Language wins Alia Library Stars award for digital citizenship 2010 Over 180 delegates attend the first national MyLanguage conference at State Library of New South Wales in August 2011 Rebuild of MyLanguage website commenced MyLanguage 2010-2015 Representatives of the state and territory libraries responsible for MyLanguage met in July 2009 to discuss development of MyLanguage especially in relation to directions beyond 2010.
Related studies The State Library of New South Wales has a particular focus on training public library staff at no cost to the library, in the use of the statewide databases supplied by the NSW.
The speaker was Gordon Richardson, who had been Principal Librarian of what is now the State Library of New South Wales while Sir John had been President in the 1960s.
The Sydney visit was doubly productive as we were able to meet with staff from the State Library of New South Wales to discuss zines, zine collecting and how both libraries could work cooperatively to build zine collections.