Due to the continued demand for job-seeking resources, the State Library of North Carolina provided additional funding to NC LIVE to offer Job & Career Accelerator into 2011.
What does SLNC stand for?
SLNC stands for State Library Of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLNC
- Visual Studio .net Solution (Visual Studio File Type)
- South Lamar Neighborhood Association (Austin, TX)
- St. Lawrence Neighbourhood Association (Canada)
- St. Louis Numismatic Association (St. Louis, MO)
- State-Level Nodal Agency (India)
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Sri Lanka National Bibliography (National Library and Documentation Services Board; Sri Lanka)
- Sharks Late Night Confidential (ice hockey TV show)
- Silver Lake Neighborhood Council (California)
- Sovereign Lake Nordic Club (Canada)
- Sarojini Leeladharan Nair College of Engineering (Raichur, Karnataka)
- Site of Local Nature Conservation Importance (UK)
- Sites of Local Nature Conservation Value (UK)
- Sans Lieu Ni Date
- Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection
- Standard Lymph Node Dissection (cancer)
- Student Loans of North Dakota (Bismarck, ND)
- Sum of Log-Normal Distributions
- Systematic Lymph Node Dissection
- Sociedad Limitada Nueva Empresa (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
rsrc=260) is free to all North Carolinians through a grant provided by the State Library of North Carolina to NC LIVE, an organization that provides North Carolinians with access to online books, journals, and other media.
Andrew Jackson page from the State Library of North Carolina, statelibrary.
Approximately 150 volunteers donate their time and talent to the library, which is a branch of the State Library of North Carolina within the N.