The Central Government has reiterated its advice conveyed to the State Governments to constitute State Level Empowered Committees vide D.
What does SLEC stand for?
SLEC stands for State Level Empowered Committee (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SLEC
We have 18 other meanings of SLEC in our Acronym Attic
- State Law Enforcement Bureau (various states)
- Steel Laminated Elastomeric Bearing (construction)
- Subepidermal Low Echo-Genic Band (dermatology)
- Satellite Local Exchange Carrier
- Sheep Lice Eradication Campaign
- Slavica Ecclestone Corporation
- Social Labor and Education Center (Vietnam)
- Software de Libre Redistribución y Educación en Colombia
- South Louisiana Economic Council
- State Law Enforcement Coalition
- State Libertarian Executive Committee (Texas)
- Summary List of Equipage Changes
- South Louisiana Electric Cooperative Association (Houma, Louisiana)
- State Law Enforcement Chiefs Association (Florida)
- Supervisory Law Enforcement Communications Assistant (US Border Patrol)
- Savoir Lire Ecrire Compter Calculer (French: Know Read Write Count Calculate)
- Sri Lanka Exhibition and Convention Centre (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Strangford Lough Ecological Change Investigation (UK)
- Sri Lanka Export Credit Insurance Corporation
- Sign Language Skills-Signing Exact English Option
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assam Government has set up a State level Empowered Committee on UID under the Chairmanship of the Chief Minister of Assam and a State UID Implementation Committee under the Chairmanship of the Chief Secretary, Assam to oversee the implementation of the UID project in the State.
At the State level a State Level Empowered Committee under the Chairmanship of Chief Secretary of the concerned State exists for monitoring the implementation of the Scheme in the State," Minister of State in the Ministry of Home Affairs Mullappallay Ramachandran, Minister of State in the Ministry of Home Affairs stated through a written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha on Tuesday "In addition, a system of concurrent audit of Central funds released under the MPF Scheme has been introduced from the last quarter of the financial year 2008-09 to oversee the utilization of Central funds by the States under the Scheme for Modernization of State Police Forces," the reply added.