The specimen was sent to the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene (WSLH), and an influenza A virus was isolated by shell vial tissue cell culture (MDCK cells, WSLH, Madison, WI, USA).
What does SLH stand for?
SLH stands for State Laboratory of Hygiene (also seen as WSLH; Madison, Wisconsin)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLH
We have 54 other meanings of SLH in our Acronym Attic
- South London Harriers
- Southern Learning Hub (Wickham, Hampshire, UK)
- Special Lighting Hungary Ltd (Budapest, Hungary)
- Spectral Latent Heating
- Speech-Language-Hearing (various locations)
- Spring Lake Heights (Spring Lake Heights, NJ )
- St Luke's Hospital
- Standard Life Healthcare
- Stanford Le Hope (Essex, England)
- State and Local Hospitalization (Virginia)
- State/Local Hospitalization Program
- Stateline, Harvey's, California (Amtrak station code)
- Stavanger Lille Hotel (Norway)
- Stedman Lecture Halls (York University, Toronto, Canada)
- Steve Lewis Hamilton (betting website)
- Stiletto Home Cradle
- Still Laughing Hysterically
- Strongly Locally Homogeneous (mathematics)
- Stub Loaded Helix
- Styrka-Ledarskap-Helhet (Goteborg, Sweden)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pilot program began one year ago as a collaborative effort between the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee and the Jeffrey Modell Foundation.
As a full-service proficiency-testing provider approved by HCFA (Health Care Financing Administration; now, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services or CMS), the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene proficiency testing (WSLH PT) program also made changes to bring it into compliance with CLIA 88.
This study concluded that none of the four ferrous foundry landfills generated groundwater samples with detectable levels near the waste boundary of any of the 45,000 organic compounds available in the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene GC-MS scan library.
of Wisconsin's School of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, and Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene, this report was produced with the intention of identifying improved methods for detecting the presence in water supplies of mycobacteria of the M.
The pilot program will be a collaborative effort between the State Laboratory of Hygiene at UW-Madison and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
After the patient's hospital discharge, the Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene isolated a virus (designated strain WI-03BS7669) from an acute-phase CSF specimen.
Laessig, PhD Director, State Laboratory of Hygiene Professor Pathology and Laboratory Medicine University of Wisconsin Madison, WI The first ACA used metal rings that had to be threaded with two wires per channel from one end of a plastic electronic board to the other.