He has also worked for insurance regulatory jurisdictions along with a number of state insurance funds.
What does SIF stand for?
SIF stands for State Insurance Fund (Puerto Rican government agency)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SIF
We have 213 other meanings of SIF in our Acronym Attic
- Source Image Format
- Source Input Format
- Special Instruction Form
- Special Investment Fund (various locations)
- Spinal Injury Foundation (Westminster, CO)
- SSDB Interchange Format
- Standard Infant Formula
- Standard Interchange Facilities
- Standard Interchange Format
- Standard Simulator Database Interchange Format
- State Investment Fund
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- Statens Institut for Folkesundhed (Danish: National Institute of Public Health)
- Store Integration Framework (middleware; IBM)
- Strategic Infrastructure Fund (various locations)
- Strategic Innovation Fund (various locations)
- Stress Intensification Factor (pipes)
- Stress Intensity Factor
- Structural Integrity Field (Star Trek)
- Student International Forum (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The critical change would charge the State Insurance Fund (SIF) the same premium-based assessment to the state that all private insurers must pay.
Many of the new out-of-state employers entering Ohio as a result of developments In the oil and gas and frac sand Industries are unsuspectingly operating without proper workers' compensation coverage, according to law firm Steptoe and Johnson, without the proper workers' compensation coverage from the Ohio State Insurance Fund, these out-of-state employers are at risk of being non-complying employers and subject to significant liability for any non-complying claims.
In New York, the maximum benefit from the State Insurance Fund is $170 per week.
The state insurance fund has assets totaling more than $15 billion, and the losses represent less than 2 percent of total holdings.
There was the state insurance fund, which was exorbitant, an outfit like Lloyd's of London, which is also exorbitant, or the exchange, which was a new organization," he said.
Game theory lurks in the background, and some readers might wish for a formally specified dynamic game of, say, the enactment of a state insurance fund.
Major tenants in the building are the State Insurance Fund and NEC USA, Inc.