The State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) and SIDES E-Response offer employers - free of charge - a secure, electronic and nationally-standardized format to better anticipate and supply the data needed to respond to UC information requests, reduce follow-up phone calls and streamline UC response processes.
What does SIDES stand for?
SIDES stands for State Information Data Exchange System (web consortium project)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIDES
- Social Identity model of Deindividuation Effects
- SPAWAR Integrated Data Environment
- Suprathermal Ion Detector Experiment
- Seminario Interdisciplinario De Estudios Andinos (Spanish: Andean Studies Interdisciplinary Seminar)
- Stanford International Development Education Center (Stanford University; Stanford, CA)
- Sample Identification and Data Entry Form
- Società Italiana di Dermatologia Medica, Chirurgica, Estetica e delle Malattie Sessualmente Trasmesse (Italian: Italian Society of Dermatology Medical, Surgical, Aesthetic and Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sociocultural and International Development Education Studies (Florida State University)
- South Island Distance Education School (Victoria, British Columbia, Canada)
- Staffing Industry Data Exchange Standards
- Saudi Industrial Development Fund
- SenderID Framework (email authentication)
- Sheffield International Documentary Festival (Sheffield, England, UK)
- Small Industries Development Fund (India)
- System-Independent Data Format (ISO/IEC 14863 & ECMA-208)
- International Society for Dialectology and Geolinguistics (University of Bamberg; Germany)
- Student International Discussion Group (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Sudan International Defence Group
- Society for Integrated Development of Himalayas
- Sociedad Iberoamericana de Intervencionismo (Spanish: Congress of the Iberoamerican Society of Interventional; radiology)