Dave Lowe, manager of business & technology, spoke on telecommunications trends and their implications for member companies during the State Independent Telephone Association of Kansas Meeting, July 21-23, in Wichita, Kan.
What does SITA stand for?
SITA stands for State Independent Telephone Association of Kansas
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SITA
We have 46 other meanings of SITA in our Acronym Attic
- Slosson Intelligence Test-Revised
- Standard Insurance Table/Other Health Insurance
- Signal Intensity on T2
- Search Incident to Arrest
- Selected Image Target Area
- Sideward Impact Test Apparatus
- Sister Islands Tourism Association
- Société Internationale de Télécommunications Aéronautiques
- Society of Information Theory and Its Applications
- Something in the Air
- State Information Technology Agency (South Africa)
- Students in the Arts (various organizations)
- Suppression of Immoral Traffic Act of 1956
- Swedish Interactive Thresholding Algorithm (visual field testing)
- Switched IP Through ATM
- Societe Internationale de Telecommunications Aeronautique SC (International Society for Aeronautic Telecommunications)
- Site Acquisition
- Société d'Ingénierie pour les Techniques de l'Aménagement et de la Construction (French: Engineering Company for Planning and Construction Technology)
- Spectral Imagery Technology Applications Center
- Spectral Information Technology Applications Center (Fairfax, VA; US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Wacker attended the State Independent Telephone Association of Kansas Meeting, July 27-29, in Rockland, Maine, where he provided a legislative, regulatory and political industry overview.
LiChing Sung, wireless industry analyst, presented at the 2005 annual meeting of State Independent Telephone Association of Kansas, June 8-9, in Overland Park, Kan.