The complex financing transaction includes equity to be raised from federal low-income housing tax credits (LIHTCs), together with subsidies provided by the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD) and a New York State Housing Trust Fund (HTF) loan.
What does SHTF stand for?
SHTF stands for State Housing Trust Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SHTF
We have 1 other meaning of SHTF in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Health Technology Assessment Centre (UK)
- Southampton Health Technology Assessments Centre (UK)
- State Health Technology Assessment Program
- Stevenson Hood Thornton Beaubier, LLP (Saskatoon, CA law firm)
- Sandy Hookers Triathlon Club (Red Bank, NJ)
- South Holderness Technology College (UK)
- Swan Hills Treatment Centre (Swan Hills, Alberta, Canada)
- School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts
- State Highway and Transportation Department (New Mexico)
- Stuff Hit the Fan (polite form)
- Shoreline Trading Group LLC (El Segundo, CA)
- Spalding Horticultural Training Group (UK)
- Special Forms of High-Tension Glaucoma (eyes)
- Sam Holloway Textile Industries (UK)
- Small Heat Transfer Loop
- Solitary Hot Thyroid Lesions
- School of Hotel and Tourism Management (Hong Kong)
- Serverside HyperText Markup
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rendell signed House Bill 60, establishing the Pennsylvania Housing Affordability and Rehabilitation Enhancement Program, more commonly known as the state housing trust fund.
Kulshan Community Land Trust has been awarded $500,000 from the Washington State Housing Trust Fund to provide up to 10 or more qualified homebuyers with mortgage gap financing.
The loan was done in conjunction with an $870,000 grant from the New York State Housing Trust Fund, an Orange County HOME Grant of $400,000 and $192,000 grant from the Federal Home Loan Bank.
The Washington State Housing Trust Fund has awarded IMH $1,500,000 for an expansion of the Evergreen Vista Apartments, an affordable housing development in Olympia, and $1,350,000 to acquire and rehabilitate the Catalina Apartments, a preservation project in the city of Tacoma.
Other programs that are often used with the CIP and AHP are HOME, CDBG, Low Income Housing Tax Credits, other commercial bank loans, state housing trust funds and local bond or tax revenue programs.
The guarantee fund also benefits from limited ongoing state support through legislation that allows for drawing on a portion of future documentary stamp taxes allocated to the State Housing Trust Fund (SHTF).
a non-profit agency founded in 1991, has been providing down payment assistance for 10 years as Local Program Administrator for the New York State Housing Trust Fund and New York State Affordable Housing Corporation.