7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Veuve Clicquot Champagne is thrilled to announce that the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, Los Angeles will be returning to the beautiful Will Rogers State Historic Park in the Pacific Palisades on Saturday, October 6, 2012.
What does SHP stand for?
SHP stands for State Historic Park
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHP
We have 230 other meanings of SHP in our Acronym Attic
- Sociedade Hípica Portuguesa (Portugese)
- Solar and Heliospheric Physics
- Somerset House Publishing, Inc. (Texas)
- Sosyaldemokrat Halk Partisi (Turkish: Social Democratic People's Party)
- Spanish for Health Professionals (various organizations)
- Stakeholder Pension
- Standard Hardware Program
- Standard Header Packet
- Standard Holding Procedure
- Standards for Historic Preservation
- Student Health Plan (various schools)
- Sub Health Post
- Sub-Harmonically Pumped
- Sunstone Hotel Properties, Inc. (California)
- Supportive Housing Program (HUD)
- Anti-Src Homology Phosphatase-1
- Src (Sarcoma) Homology 2 Domain Phosphatase-1 (tyrosine phosphatase)
- Src Homology Phosphatase 2
- Sandy Hook Pilots Association (New Jersey)
- Scottish Hill Packs Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Heeding the cry of a small child, “Don't let them take away our duck pond,” the Encino Lawyers Association members are taking action to save Los Encinos State Historic Park from closure due to ongoing State budget cuts.
The three-sided tug of war over the 670-acre Santa Susana Pass State Historic Park has recently heated up as a state panel is set to weigh in next week with its decision.
7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Veuve Clicquot Champagne is delighted to announce that the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, Los Angeles is returning to Will Rogers State Historic Park in Pacific Palisades on Sunday, October 9, 2011.
Arnold Schwarzenegger's proposed statewide budget cuts: Los Encinos State Historic Park Topanga State Historic Park Santa Susana Pass State Historic Park Will Rogers State Park CAPTION(S): 4 photos, box Photo: (1 -- color) Zain Abdelwahed, 2, and her nanny, Marce Delgado, feed the ducks at Los Encinos park in Encino on Friday.
Retrace local history at Tubac Presidio State Historic Park.
Heather Weber and her son, Devin Primus, 10, from Janesville, Wisconsin were welcomed by Mackinac State Historic Parks Director Phil Porter, Mackinac Island State Park Commission Chairman Frank Kelley, and Mackinac State Historic Parks Chief Curator Steve Brisson.
Byline: HARRISON SHEPPARD Sacramento Bureau SACRAMENTO -- California officials want to develop Santa Susana State Historic Park in Chatsworth with amenities such as a campground or visitors center, igniting neighbors' concerns about heightened fire danger and increased crime.