and was vice president of state government affairs for the Mortgage Bankers Association.
What does SGA stand for?
SGA stands for State Government Affairs (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SGA
We have 223 other meanings of SGA in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Governors' Association
- Stack Gas Analyzer
- Stadium Give Away
- Standard Galactic Alphabet (Commander Keen game)
- Standard Gaussian Approximation
- Standard Genetic Algorithm
- Standards of Grade Authorization
- Stargate Alliance (gaming clans, Freelancer)
- Stargate Atlantis (TV show)
- State General Agent (American Income Life)
- Steepest Gradient Algorithm
- Strain Gauge Analysis (engineering)
- Strategic Grant Agreement
- Student Government Association
- Study Group Australia (various schools)
- Sub-Global Assessment (network)
- Subjective Global Assessment
- Substantial Gainful Activity (US SSA)
- Supraglottic Airway (anesthesia)
- Sustainable Gardening Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to Liberty Mutual, DiGiovanni worked at AIA for 21 years, ultimately heading its state government affairs department.
FirstEnergy today announced that Anne Grealy has been promoted to executive director of State Government Affairs.
Janet Haebler MSN RN, Associate Director, State Government Affairs, American Nurses Association receiving a plaque as a token of MNA's appreciation as the guest speaker for the Leadership Meeting.
Director of State Government Affairs Melissa Ameluxen said California credit unions were pleased with last year's comprehensive foreclosure bill, which she said "went a long way to solve a lot of California's foreclosure problems.
Pawelski Director Division of State Government Affairs American Academy of Pediatrics
According to Justin Morton, State Government Representative for the Appraisal Institute, the State Government Affairs program has two essential goals for the 2007 session at the state and local level: "We want to ensure that every state is in compliance with the 2008 AQB education requirements and we want to strenuously fight mortgage fraud by promoting appraiser independence.
The Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act was an attempt to develop a body of contract law surrounding software licensing agreements, said John Lobert, senior vice president of state government affairs for the Alliance of American Insurers.