Monahan BOSTON - With the state fiscal year ending in four days and no agreement yet from six legislators negotiating a House-Senate budget deal, lawmakers yesterday approved a $1.
What does SFY stand for?
SFY stands for State Fiscal Year
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SFY
We have 3 other meanings of SFY in our Acronym Attic
- Super Fx
- St. Francis Xavier College (various locations)
- Saint Francis Xavier Preparatory School (Hyannis, MA)
- St Francis Xavier School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Supergiant Fast X-Ray Transient
- Saint Francis Xavier University (Canada)
- Science Foundation Year (UK)
- Solutions for You, Inc. (Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada; est. 1998)
- Springfield, MA Metropolitan (airport code)
- Sucks For You
- Sussex Family YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association; Delaware)
- Swift Energy Company (stock symbol; Houston, TX)
- South Florida Young Adults (social group)
- Submitted for Your Approval
- Spring-Ford Youth Athletic League (Pennsylvania)
- San Francisco Youth Baseball League
- San Francisco Yacht Club
- Surrey Foundation Youth Council (Canada)
- Safer Future Youth Development Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Casey Foundation, the study gives a general scope of child welfare financing and presents the challenges states face regarding their state fiscal year expenditures in 2006.
the State's "lead by example" program seeks to reduce energy consumption by 20 percent and water consumption by 10 percent in State buildings by 2012, against baseline of state fiscal year 2005-06.
According to Madison, approximately $20 million in statewide transit capital grants will be available for the 2005-'06 and '06-'07 state fiscal years to help purchase hybrid electric and compressed natural gas (CNG) buses.
From these and other projects, for state fiscal years 2000 through 2004, Georgia obtained an estimated $1.
Feiler told a governor's corrections task force that prisons held an average of 3,059 inmates in the state fiscal year ending June 30, or 3.
And the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities said last December that "the budget deficits now looming over state governments will likely reach $60 billion to $85 billion in state fiscal year 2004 and constitute the largest state budget gaps in half a century.
The 2002 e-filing law requires employers to file unemployment tax reports and to pay tax electronically if they employed 10 or more employees in any calendar quarter during the previous state fiscal year (July 2001 through June 2002).