Minister of State External Affairs E Ahmed will present President Zardari with a chadar for the Ajmer peace prayer.
What does SEA stand for?
SEA stands for State External Affairs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SEA
We have 608 other meanings of SEA in our Acronym Attic
- Special Education Administrator (various organizations)
- Special Education Assistant
- Sports and Exhibition Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- St. Eustatius Alliance (Netherlands Antilles)
- Standard Extended Attribute
- State Economic Area
- State Education Agency
- State Education Authority
- State Employment Agency (various locations)
- State Enforcement Agreement
- State/EPA Agreement
- Station d'Essais et d'Enalyses (French: Testing and Analysis Station)
- Statistical Energy Analysis
- Stock Exchange Announcement
- Strategic Enterprise Agreement
- Strategic Enterprise Architecture
- Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Structural Engineers Association
- Student Educational Advancement (University of California, San Diego)
- Student Exchange Alliance (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smit, Commissioner, Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles Bo Ellett, Student Driving Teacher, Henrico High School Lonnie Taylor, Vice President, State External Affairs, Sprint Nextel Kyle Busch, driver of the No.
This limits the opportunities for true competition," said David Eisenberg, Sprint vice president, State External Affairs.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- The following response can be attributed to Denton Roberts, Vice President, State External Affairs for Sprint: "MGC Communications agreed to drop its federal anti-trust lawsuit against Sprint involving Southern Nevada Directory revenues as part of a settlement of a long-running rate case in Nevada.
Based on its actions to date, Bell Atlantic has shown that it would rather buy other companies than compete against them," said Ellen D'Amato, Sprint Vice President for State External Affairs.
There won't be anyone else offering Wisconsin customers local service at a better price if this merger goes through and eliminates competition," said Ellen D'Amato, Sprint Vice President for State External Affairs.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Ellen D'Amato, Sprint Vice President for State External Affairs, appeared today before the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio to call for a full commission hearing on the pending merger between Bell Atlantic and GTE, saying it would cripple the prospects for local phone competition, stifle innovations that would benefit consumers, and is not in the public interest.
Ellen D'Amato, Vice President of State External Affairs for Sprint, said, "Both the GTE/Bell Atlantic and the SBC/Ameritech mergers should be of dire concern to everyone in America because we could be faced with two giant corporations owning more than two-thirds of the nation's telephone lines.