professional association of public health epidemiologists, established the State Environmental Health Indicators Collaborative (SEHIC) in 2004.
What does SEHIC stand for?
SEHIC stands for State Environmental Health Indicators Collaborative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Spatially Explicit Hydro-Ecological Model
- Samsung Electronics Hianan Fiberoptics (Korea)
- Spin-Extended Hartree-Fock
- St. Eustatius Historical Foundation (est. 1974; Netherlands Antilles)
- Sam E. Hill Family Community Center (Knoxville, TN)
- S Electric Hmbk Guitar (guitar pickup)
- SE Holdings and Incubations Co., Ltd. (holding company; Japan)
- Self Employed Health Insurance
- Social, Ethical, and Human Issues (various locations)
- Southern Energy Homes, Inc. (Addison, AL)
- State Employees' Health Insurance Plan
- South East Hunter Jumper Association (equestrian organization)
- Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
- Scorpio East Holdings Ltd. (Singapore)
- Sittingbourne Enterprise Hub, Ltd. (UK)
- South East Health Ltd. (Ashford, Kent, England, UK)
- South East Hockey League (US.)
- Southern Elite Hockey League
- Students Educating Healthy Lifestyles
- Self-Employed Homeowner Mortgage (Bank of Montreal; Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program will use the National Environmental Health Indicators of Climate Change developed by the State Environmental Health Indicators Collaborative, a project of the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists.