Louisiana's State Employees Group Benefits Program, which insures approximately 97,000 state employees and 173,000 lives, began using Auto-Audit in 1999 and to date has implemented 26 rules or criteria that flag questionable claims.
What does SEGBP stand for?
SEGBP stands for State Employees Group Benefits Program (Louisiana)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Serbia Economic Growth Activity
- SErvice GAmes
- Southeast Glass Association
- Southeast Grand Am Owners Club
- Subependymal Giant Cell Astrocytoma (brain tumor)
- Southeastern Connecticut Gang Activities Group
- Software Engineering Global InterAction Laboratory (University of Victoria)
- State Employees Grievance Appeal Panel
- Secure Gateway
- Systematic Education Group Berhad (corporate institution; Malyasia)
- Securities Exchanges Guarantee Corporation (Australia)
- Shandong Emei Group Co., Ltd
- Soft Elastic Gelatin Capsule
- Southeast Geometry Conference
- Southeastern Greyhound Club (Georgia)
- Station d'Etudes des Gorilles et Chimpanzees
- Syracuse Economic Growth Council (New York)
- Society for Environmental Graphic Design (Washington, DC)
- Southeastern Guide Dogs, Inc.
- Single Exonic Genes from Eukaryotes (database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SOURCE: Francine Juneau Benefits & Plan Administrator State of Louisiana State Employees Group Benefits Program 5825 Florida Blvd.