State Employees' Credit Union (SECU) staff and members continue to show their spirit of helping others through their recent contributions to the NC State Employees Combined Campaign (SECC).
What does SECC stand for?
SECC stands for State Employees Combined Campaign
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SECC
We have 45 other meanings of SECC in our Acronym Attic
- Solomon Episcopal Conference Center (Loranger, LA)
- South East Chicago Commission
- Southeast Comprehensive Center (US Department of Education; Metairie, LA)
- Southeastern California Conference
- Southeastern Climate Consortium
- Southeastern Cushman Club (scooter enthusiast group; Starkville, MS)
- Soweto Electricity Crisis Committee
- State Emergency Communications Committee
- State Emergency Coordination Center (Alaska)
- State Employee Charitable Campaign
- Steel, Electrogalvanized, Cold Rolled, Commercial Quality
- Steel, Electrogalvanized, ColdRolled, Coil
- Studies in Eighteenth Century Culture
- Survivable, Enduring Command Center
- Symposium Express Call Center (Nortel Networks)
- System/Equipment Criticality Code
- Single Edge Contact Cartridge - Version 2
- Sexuality Education Counselling and Consultancy Agency (Australia)
- Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art
- Statewide Educational Consulting & Counseling Associates, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the midst of trying economic times and when State resources have been depleted in North Carolina, State Employees' Credit Union (SECU) employees and members have once again demonstrated their philosophy of "People Helping People," with contributions benefiting more than 900 non-profits of the 2009 State Employees Combined Campaign (SECC).
State Employees' Credit Union (SECU), a not-for-profit financial cooperative that serves North Carolina's state employees, is once again proud to announce its recent participation in the State Employees Combined Campaign (SECC).