Descriptive statistics, Pearson correlations as well as geospatial analysis (GIS) by State Economic Area (SEA) were used as methods to analyze the data.
What does SEA stand for?
SEA stands for State Economic Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEA
We have 608 other meanings of SEA in our Acronym Attic
- Sound Effect Amplifier (audio equipment)
- South East Asia
- Southeast Asian (games)
- Southern and Eastern Africa
- Space Engineers' Association (India)
- Special Education Administrator (various organizations)
- Special Education Assistant
- Sports and Exhibition Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- St. Eustatius Alliance (Netherlands Antilles)
- Standard Extended Attribute
- State Education Agency
- State Education Authority
- State Employment Agency (various locations)
- State Enforcement Agreement
- State External Affairs
- State/EPA Agreement
- Station d'Essais et d'Enalyses (French: Testing and Analysis Station)
- Statistical Energy Analysis
- Stock Exchange Announcement
- Strategic Enterprise Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov/atlasplus/ allows visitors to view customized maps portraying cancer mortality rates at the state, county or state economic area level for any of the 40 listed cancers, which are tracked and sorted by age, gender, time period, and race.
Looking at the statistics for heart disease in white men between 35 and 74 years old, the researchers found that metropolitan state economic areas experienced the decline before nonmetropolitan areas, and northeastern and Pacific Coast states beat out the South and midsection of the country.