The state Department of Veterans Services is not notified of all returning veterans and as a result local veterans service officers in each community are unaware of all veterans returning from war in their towns.
What does SDVS stand for?
SDVS stands for State Department of Veterans Service (Georgia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDVS
We have 1 other meaning of SDVS in our Acronym Attic
- Smackdown Versus Raw (WWE television show)
- Speaker-Dependent Voice Recognition (interactive response systems)
- Standalone Digital Video Recorder (video surveillance; security system)
- Stardance Direct Vent Rear Vent (gas appliances)
- Simple Dynamic Channel Assignment with Violation to the Reuse Pattern
- Split Delivery Vehicle Routing Problems
- Small Digital Voice Switch (USAF)
- Social Development and Voluntary Service (Nepal)
- Stafford District Voluntary Services (UK)
- State Delta Verification System
- Single-Depot Vehicle Scheduling Problem (math problem)
- Smackdown Vs. Raw (WWE video game)
- Science Data Validation Team (Mars Global Surveyor)
- SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team
- Secure Digital Voice Terminal
- Septic Deep Venous Thrombosis (cardiovascular medicine)
- Sinus Denervation and Vagotomy
- Scalable Data Warehouse
- Scenario Development Workshop (various locations)
- Schutzgemeinschaft Deutscher Wald (German: Protection of German Forests)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mayor David Coss is scheduled to speak, and state Department of Veterans Services Secretary John Garcia will deliver the keynote address.
Bill Richardson asked the Legislature to earmark to the state Department of Veterans Services.