Recipients included State and local departments of transportation, a State department of public safety, a local technical assistance program, and a private firm.
What does SDPS stand for?
SDPS stands for State Department of Public Safety
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDPS
We have 42 other meanings of SDPS in our Acronym Attic
- Sustainable Development and Poverty Reduction Program
- San Diego Psychiatric Society
- Science Data Processing Segment (NASA)
- Serially-Dependent Production System
- SharePoint Deployment Planning Services (Microsoft)
- Silent Discharge Plasma System
- Society for Design and Process Science
- Sonobuoy Data Processing System
- Sooper Dooper Pooper Scooper
- Standard Data Processing System
- Surface Deformation Prediction System (mining)
- Stock Drive Products/Sterling Instrument
- Symmetrical Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Salud Dental Para Todos (Spanish: Dental Health for All; Argentina)
- Service Desk Part Time (computer job)
- Sialkot Dryport (Pakistan)
- Southern Delaware Physical Therapy (Lewes, DE)
- Substance Dependence PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) Therapy (behavioral science)
- San Diego Port Tenants Association (California)
- Skills Development Planning Unit (est. 1999; Department of Labour; South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All candidates must submit to a fingerprint-based background check through the state Department of Public Safety, said Deborah Sparks, president of Santa Fe Fiesta Inc.
McEvoy said comment should come from officials at the state Department of Public Safety, who could not be reached late yesterday afternoon.
Volunteers on the ground also planned to search during the day yesterday, said Gary Derks, the state Department of Public Safety official in charge of the search.
In Iowa, offenders can contest the registration requirement by filing an "application for determination" with the state Department of Public Safety.
The charges will be dropped in a year after Amoroso fulfills the terms of the settlement, which call for him to pay a $1,000 fine on both charges, a $5,000 court fine and make a $20,000 payment to the Utah State Department of Public Safety for liquor enforcement efforts.
State Department of Public Safety spokesman Mike Cox refused to discuss the agency's timetable.
State Removes Accountability from the Critical Driver's Education & Training Process LAKEWAY, Texas -- National Driver Training Institute (NDTI) today announced that it has filed a formal complaint with the District Court against the Texas State Department of Public Safety (DPS) for violating HB 339 and essentially creating a loophole for young drivers to receive their driver's license without properly being assessed or receiving a certificate of completion from a driver's education program -- a crucial safeguard for the young driver as well as the public.