Without a commitment of state funding to reopen OHP-Standard and other vital programs of the state Department of Human Resources, countless Oregonians will continue to suffer needlessly.
What does SDHR stand for?
SDHR stands for State Department of Human Resources (Alabama)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDHR
We have 4 other meanings of SDHR in our Acronym Attic
- Social Democrat Hunchakian Party (political party; Ryde, New South Wales, Australia)
- South Dakota Highway Patrol
- Student Dental Health Plan
- Sumo Deadlift High Pull (weightlifting)
- San Diego Hospice and Palliative Care
- San Diego Harbor Police Department (California)
- State Department of Highways and Public Transportation (Texas)
- Security, Democracy and Human Rights (Jordan)
- Sevenoaks District Housing Register (UK)
- State Division of Human Rights (New York)
- Sugarbush Draft Horse Registry (Whitesboro, TX)
- South Dakota Health Research Foundation (University of South Dakota)
- State Department Human Rights Report
- San Diego Healthcare System (US VA)
- San Diego High School (California)
- San Diego Historical Society
- Satellite Data Handling System
- Social Development and Human Security (Thailand)
- Society of Dance History Scholars
Samples in periodicals archive:
Page Walley, director of the state Department of Human Resources, said the reduction in the error rate stemmed from hiring 35 more workers to reduce the case load per worker, improving the technology available to workers, and reviewing cases more thoroughly when problems appeared.
Of the 5-cent state portion, 2 cents goes to the state education trust fund, 11/2 cents goes to the state's general fund, 1 cent goes to the state Department of Human Resources and a half-cent goes to the 41 of 67 Alabama counties that permit alcoholic beverage consumption.
That $172 million deficit in the state Department of Human Resources is the equivalent of 20 lattes per Oregonian, or less than one every two weeks for a year - no problem.
The Maryland State Department of Human Resources Office of Home Energy Programs has commented favorably on the plan.
had no alarm system, state Department of Human Resources spokeswoman Patricia Feeny said.
State Department of Human Resources records show Warren was a foster parent to seven children in a three-year period ending in 2002.
org State Department of Human Resources Child Welfare Program: Call 686-7555 to report suspected child abuse Success By 6: Call its "Parent Helpline" at (888) 485-5211 if you have parenting questions