ART: PHOTOS CUTLINE: (1) Junior operators take a class, sponsored by The State Courts Against Road Rage.
What does SCARR stand for?
SCARR stands for State Courts Against Road Rage (Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCARR
We have 1 other meaning of SCARR in our Acronym Attic
- South Carolina Army National Guard
- Society of Chairmen of Academic Radiation Oncology Programs
- Salinity Control & Reclamation Programme (Pakistan)
- Santa Clara Arundo Removal Plan (Ventura County Resource Conservation District; California)
- School of Community and Regional Planning (Canada)
- Structured Capital-at-Risk Product (UK)
- Student Coalition Against Racial Profiling (Brooklyn, NY)
- Symposium for Cybernetics Annual Research Projects (Cybernetics, School of Systems Engineering; University of Reading; UK)
- Social Context and Responses to Risk
- South Central Area Rover Rally (Texas)
- Severe Combined Acute Renal and Respiratory Failure
- Second Chance Animal Refuge Society (Kansas)
- Serialized Control And Reporting System
- Signal Characterization And Recognition System
- Southern California Antique Radio Society
- Special Combat Aggressive Reactionary Systems
- Status, Control, Alerting & Reporting System
- Safety Culture Assessment Review Team (IAEA, nuclear safety)
- Solent Club for Amateur Radio and Television (UK)
- Surf City Animal Response (Huntington Beach, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She's required to attend two classes: the State Courts Against Road Rage program and a driver attitude retraining course.
The violator will also have to complete the State Courts Against Road Rage course, take attitudinal training and reapply for a learner's permit or road test.