says Tod Massa, director of policy research and data warehousing at the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia, where it was the General Assembly that ordered the creation of that state's earnings database.
What does SCHEV stand for?
SCHEV stands for State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (Richmond, Virginia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Shoreline Christian Home Educators Fellowship (Connecticut)
- Slidell Christian Home Educators Fellowship (Louisiana)
- Schüler-Eltern-Lehrer Vertretung (German: Pupils', Parents' and Teachers' Association)
- System for Chemical Engineering Model Adaption (modeling language)
- School of Environmental Management and Sustainable Development (Pokhara University; Nepal)
- Scientific Committee on Health and Environmental Risks (European Commission)
- Shutdown Cooling Heat Exchanger Subsystem
- Standing Conference for Heads of European Studies
- Severe Chronic Heart Failure (cardiology)
- Severe Congestive Heart Failure (cardiology)
- Southern California Homebrewer's Festival
- Squamous Cell Hyperplastic Foci
- Sunrise Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Southern California Home Financing Authority
- South Carolina Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Alliance
- Split Course High Fractional Dose Irradiation
- Scott County Habitat for Humanity (Georgetown, KY)
- Space Coast Habitat for Humanity (Titusville, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1971, Cambridge College is a private non-profit institution of higher education accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges Commission on Institutions of Higher Education, (NEASC CIHE) and the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV).
The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia reports that about 40 percent of students did without some of the required books for at least a semester.
The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia released a report showing that the average annual in-state tuition and all mandatory fees at Virginia's 15 four-year schools is $7,984, up 5.
According the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia, the demand for nurses is already outpacing supply.
Eekerlin, a longtime biology professor at Northern Virginia Community College, has received the 2009 Outstanding Faculty Award from the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia today approved the undergraduate degree program, which was developed by faculty in VCU's L.
campus, received the Outstanding Faculty Award from the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia in recognition of his superior accomplishments in teaching, research and public service.