State correctional education agencies will be required to submit new applications in the spring of 2009 in order to qualify for July 1, 2009 funding awards.
What does SCEA stand for?
SCEA stands for State Correctional Education Agencies
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCEA
We have 57 other meanings of SCEA in our Acronym Attic
- Silicon Valley Chinese Engineers Association
- Single Choice Early Action (various schools)
- Skagit Conservation Education Alliance (Washington)
- Society of Cost Estimating and Analysis
- Sony Computer Entertainment America
- South Carolina Education Association
- Southeast Center for Education in the Arts
- Southern California Entrepreneurship Academy
- St Croix Education Association
- standard control electronic amplifier
- Subcommittee on European Affairs (European Association of Hospital Managers)
- Sullivan County Education Association
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect
- Swan Christian Education Association (Midland, WA)
- Santa Cruz Ethnic Arts Network (California)
- South Carolina Early Autism Project, Inc. (Sumter, SC)
- Studies in Central and East Asian Religions (journal)
- School of Chemical Engineering & Analytical Science (The University of Manchester, England)
- Scientific Collection Evaluator with Advanced Scoring
- South Cork Enterprise Board (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working with State Correctional Education Agencies to implement services funded through this federal grant program is one of the primary aspects of my job.