26% $0 Source: Tax Foundation State Corporate Income Tax Rates,2000-2011 www.
What does SCIT stand for?
SCIT stands for State Corporate Income Tax
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCIT
We have 20 other meanings of SCIT in our Acronym Attic
- Southern California Industrial Safety Society
- School of Computer and Information Science Student Association (Australia)
- Southern Center for the Integrated Study of Secondary Air Pollutants
- South Central Iowa Solid Waste Agency
- Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe (Mount Pleasant, Michigan)
- School-Centred Initial Teacher Training (UK)
- Semi-Conductor Interconnect Technologies
- Shinjuku College of Information Technology (Japan)
- Standard Change Integration and Tracking (US NASA)
- Standardization and Control of Industrial Tools
- Storm Cell Identification and Tracking
- Subcutaneous Immunotherapy (allergology)
- Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE (Technical and Further Education; Australia)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (Pune, India)
- System Concept and Integrated Technology
- Spinal Cord Injury Treatment Centre Society (Canada)
- South Carolina Information Technology Directors Association
- Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz Science & Technology Center (Saudi Arabia)
- Spacecraft Integration and Test Facility
- Sarnia Collegiate Institute and Technical School (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
68) In that decision, the Supreme Court rejected a commerce clause challenge against the imposition of a state corporate income tax on an out-of-state corporation whose sole activity in the state consisted of small number of sales representatives who solicited orders for the purchase of the corporation's products.
An update on state corporate income tax developments.
``It applies the state corporate income tax to the Indian gaming industry.
What portion of corporations have no state corporate income tax liability?
HELTER SHELTER Corporate tax shelters reduced state corporate income tax revenues by more than one third in 2001, costing states $12.
Organizations that meet the requirements for federal tax exemption can generally rely on that status to exempt their income from state corporate income tax.
Corporate Income Tax State corporate income tax is generally based on a company's net income.